Tuesday, March 1, 2011

March Treasury Trends

The latest spring beauty trends allow me to daydream of a relaxing day at the pool and pretty spring flowers. I absolutely love spring beauty trends because they are always so fresh and fun. Enough of the winter blues, let’s transition into the warm spring!

Trend #1: Tangerine Lips

Shocking orange lipstick covered the models’ lips at the Spring 2010 Prada runway.

Trend #2: Lilac Eyes

Most people love purple... What I love most about this trend is that anyone with any skin tone or eye color can pull it off!

#3: Fresh, Glowing Skin

When I think of spring, I think of fresh, healthy-looking skin. Enough of that dull winter skin business, let your skin shine this season!

Trend #4: Nice Girl Nudes

Basic nude shades are also extremely popular this season!


No comments:

Post a Comment